In this EC2016 Eclectrocasts podcast we feature all eleven artists we interviewed this year. There is no talk between the tracks, only an introduction by Kees at the beginning. Music starts at about 1:50 :-)
The tracks are in the order in which the interviews appeared this year.
We are looking forward to another interesting year with chats with indie artists.
Our very best wishes for 2017. Kim, Jeff, and Kees.
EC021 Isotherme (USA) Petites Ames
EC022 Unknown Land (Chile and Australia) Pulse
EC023 Owlbinos of Northfield (UK) He's Magic & You're Not
EC024 Heskin Radiophonic (UK) Cam, Lam, Chew
EC025 Candy Trash (USA) Pharaoh Says
EC026 Vlada Mars (CAN) Drive
EC027 Addie (FR) I'm a Moon
EC028 Culture Trust (USA) Forever
EC029 Unlike Noise (NL) Time Off
EC030 Reggy Woods (USA) Colors
EC031 Tim Rowe (UK) Homage
In this Bonus Eclectrocast you can hear the Bonus EP to Isotherme's new album, Silence of the Second Voice (released February 22. 2016), in its entirety.
Genuflection: Confessions of Devotion in Four Acts, can be downloaded for free on Bandcamp:
The following writers collaborated for this EP:
Susan Purr (@SusanPurr)
Jacquie Roberts (entiretyinbits.com)
Todd Rokholm (@MyPrompts)
N.T. Valentin (@_iLadyBird)
Nina Loard (@SkyeTrilogy)
Trish Hennessy (@AuroraSong75)
Jim C. Mackintosh (@JimCMackintosh / bigbaffy.com)
Pleasant Street (geletilari.wordpress.com)
Roger Litherland (@ThePoetryThumb / @WhisperingNeds / whisperingneds.bandcamp.com
Tara Fleur "Woman of Bones" (@TaraFleurs / womanofbones.jimdo.com)
This Eclectrocast is a compilation of artists we interviewed in 2015. The set list is as follows:
1. Strobegirl - Alice http://eclectrocasts.com/ec009-strobegirl
2. Ian Haygreen - The Echo of the Forgotten
3. Kanal3 - Drehbankgedanken
4. Glitchfield Plaines - Arptak
5. Roofhare - The Flues http://eclectrocasts.com/ec014-roofhare
6. Andrulian - Grand Central
7. L.D.C.N. - 3 A.M.
8. Bassy Jam - Bosphorus http://eclectrocasts.com/ec017-bassy-jam
9. 3dTorus featuring Jill Beaulieu - Low and Slow
This podcast is the first in a series of two compilations of tracks from artists that we interviewed in 2015.
The setlist is as follows:
1. 3dTorus - Manifold http://eclectrocasts.com/3dtorus
2. Meterbridge - Filter http://eclectrocasts.com/meter-bridge
3. Sarah Schonert - Bells http://eclectrocasts.com/sarah-shonert
4. Vlada Mars - Wind in my Soul http://eclectrocasts.com/ec004-vlada-mars
5. Nondrian - Sunday Song http://eclectrocasts.com/ec005-nondrian
6. Snake Robot - The Now http://eclectrocasts.com/ec006-snake-robot
7. Mark Ward - Rainy Dub http://eclectrocasts.com/ec007-mark-ward
8. Belly Full of Stars - Vikings http://eclectrocasts.com/ec008-belly-full-of-stars
9. Isotherme - Staycation https://soundcloud.com/isotherme
In this Bonus Eclectrocast we feature music from a band @isotherme and @groovehare played in between 2003 and 2006, called Nondrian (USA).
These tracks were recorded live in the studio with minimal overdubs, mixed and mastered in New Paltz, NY in 2005:
Which is More, Sunday Song, Paper Animals, Use Me, and Starting Over.
All songs are group compositions. This podcast also features a sixth bonus track, which is a jam, from which eventually Use Me was created. We thought you might find it interesting to hear the raw recording and the moments of creation.
Nondrian consisted of:
Eric Wilson (Drums, lyrics and vocals)
Mike Ruskin (Bass, recording, mixing, mastering)
Jeff Kirn (@isotherme) (Guitar, mixing, mastering)
Kees de Groot (@groovehare) (Guitar and GR33 guitar synthesizer)